Hailey Jules is a Neuro-linguistic Programming Practitioner, International Inspirational Speaker, Optimal Results Coach, and founder of Inspired Practice Solutions.
After watching the power of chiropractic care transform her family's life, she made it her mission to transform the chiropractic community. Hailey worked as a Chiropractic Assistant at Wellness Choice, a highly successful high volume practice where she then discovered her greater purpose to transform chiropractic offices. After watching many doctors suffer from lack of consistency in their teams, she decided to dedicate her life to providing the solution for chiropractors around the world. Hailey then founded Inspired Practice Solutions. Inspired Practice Solutions is known for its 100% success rate in inspiring and enabling teams to transform and successfully and efficiently meet and exceed the goals of the practice.
Hailey has helped transform over three dozen chiropractic offices in international immersions and served thousands of chiropractors, chiropractic assistants, and chiropractic students.
Hailey is a graduate of the Tony Robbins Leadership Academy.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why vulnerability is Hailey's Elephant, and how vulnerability can show up in all aspects of your life and work
- Why Hailey considers vulnerability to be our power as humans, and why it's often safe to express even if we've been conditioned not to
- How water can show us how to be both powerful and vulnerable at the same time
- Why the first step in expressing vulnerability to others is to be open to being vulnerable with yourself
- Why vulnerability can help you achieve alignment in your life, and why giving others your vulnerability is a gift
- Why showing vulnerability is about sharing your truth, and how it can attract the right people to you
- How society's gender expectations impact our sense of vulnerability, and what steps you can take each day to work on your vulnerability
- Website: https://inspiredpracticesolutions.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/inspiredpracticesolutions