Wendy Papasan is a highly accomplished and growth-focused visionary co-founder of several companies affiliated with real estate. She runs the Papasan Properties Group, a full service real estate consulting firm that helps clients with their real estate needs in Austin and San Antonio, TX. In just over a decade, the Papasan Properties Group @ Keller Williams has helped more than 1700 families totaling more than $675 million in home sales. Last year, Papasan Properties ranked #21 for teams out of 120,000 Realtors in Texas by Real Trends.
In addition to her real estate business, Wendy is the co-founder and Chairman of the Board for Her Best Life, a million-dollar startup that helps women build big businesses and even bigger lives.
Wendy is married to Jay Papasan, international speaker and #1 best-selling real estate author and Vice President at Keller Williams Int'l. They are the proud parents of two teenagers and a dog named Taco.
Visit wendyis.fun for more information
What you will learn in this episode:
- The eye-opening experience that happened to Wendy in 2019 and how it helped her realize what she really wanted
- The revelations Wendy had to work through when a large group of people left her team
- The importance of culture in any organization, and how the culture can suffer from one or two negative team members
- The pressure Wendy felt to exemplify the book, the Millionaire Real Estate Agent, when she first started working as a real estate agent (her husband wrote the book)
- Where Wendy finds herself today in her team development journey
- The need for people to do more “thinking time” - putting space on their calendar to sit and think about their business
- Wendy’s Facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/papasanteam
- Wendy’s LinkedIn profile:https://www.linkedin.com/in/papasan/
- Wendy’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wendypapasan/
- Order Slaying the Onion (2nd edition) now! https://www.kaleidoscopebooks.net/books
Visit Wendyis.fun for more information
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Podtrac - https://analytics.podtrac.com/privacy-policy-gdrp