Jason has been in the residential sales industry since 1993. He currently serves as Regional Operations Manager for eXp Realty supervising the Western states and a sales force of approximately 15,000 agents.
Prior to joining eXp, Jason launched and managed two real estate offices between 2000 and 2020. His first endeavor, Riverside County grew to 300 agents and was recognized as one of the county's top 10 residential offices by the Inland Journal for years 2006-2007-2008. In 2012, having moved to the San Gabriel Valley of Los Angeles County, he opened a Keller Williams office as a franchisee and grew that operation to over 400 agents and one billion dollars in annual sales volume.
As a recruiting source to fuel his growing real estate offices, JB opened a real estate licensing school in 2004, which to date has licensed over 3,000 students. It was during this time, that he discovered a personal passion for training.
Between 2012 and 2018 while operating his KW franchise, JB also coached and facilitated for KW's corporate offices as a Coach/Facilitator for the acclaimed BOLD training program. He then transitioned to a Sales Coach for the Tom Ferry Organization. Jason has personally conducted over 10,000 private coaching calls since 2012.
Personally, he is Dad to three daughters, the eldest of whom has made him a Poppa twice. He travels between California and Tennessee.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How many self-employed individuals or business owners lack accountability to managing money in their business
- Why do business owners that have made a large investment in their company often have financial savvy
- Where should you begin when managing your business finances or budget
- What do most business owners do when they learn how much they need to earn to fund their expenses
- How a lack of awareness leads to living in a financial hole or debt
- Why coaching doesn’t help you achieve motivation
- How focusing on your budget helps you grow in other areas of your life
- Connect with Jason on his website: https://jasonbosch.net/
- Connect with Jason on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonbosch/
- Connect with Jason on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachjasonbosch/
- Connect with Jason on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jasonobosch