Bethany Jett is a multiple award-winning author, ghostwriter, and marketer who received the Distinguished Scholar award for earning the top GPA in her Master's Program, where she focused on Communications: marketing and PR.
Bethany co-owns Serious Writer and Platinum Literary Services and loves everything about the publishing industry...except the rejections! She is a military wife to her college sweetheart and a work-from-home momma-of-boys who loves planners, suspense novels, and all things girly. Connect with Bethany at BethanyJett.com.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How Bethany uses both digital and paper planning to stay organized
- Why writing things down is important in helping to reduce stress and overwhelm
- How Bethany discovered which items to prioritize and de-prioritize
- What is the gift of saying no, and how it contributes to a balanced life
- Why a writer has to put their marketing first and prioritize over client work
- Connect with Bethany on her website: https://bethanyjett.com/
- Connect with Bethany on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bethanyjett
- Connect with Bethany on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BethanyJett/
- Connect with Bethany on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/betjett