Pam has over 20 years of experience in various international leadership roles working with Fortune 500 companies such as Sun Microsystems, Hitachi Data Systems, Accenture, EDS, and Cisco Systems. She is a seasoned business strategist, leadership advisor, trainer, international speaker, and high-performance coach.
Pam has extensive experience building and developing high-performance teams to achieve exceptional results. She facilitates breakthroughs for her clients by challenging their thinking, behaviors, communication, and connections to unleash their greatest potential.
She is a natural at engaging audiences whether she is leading workshops, presenting as a keynote speaker, or helping companies build a culture of trust. Pam has coached executive leaders in high tech, entertainment, bio-pharma, education, and non-profit industries.
Pam also volunteers as an executive coach for The Honor Foundation, a non-profit organization that helps Navy SEALS and other Special Forces successfully transition from the military to their next mission in life. As an Executive in Residence for CSUSM College of Business Administration, she provides students the soft skills necessary to be successful in the marketplace.
Pam earned her B.S. in Marketing from the University of Denver. Today, she lives in San Diego, California with her 2 sons, where life is always an adventure. She enjoys the beach, hiking, Rush cycling, pickleball, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How the way that Pam was raised manifested in her career
- Why Pam had an identity crisis after leaving her corporate job
- In what ways can you experience the burden of perfectionism
- How imposter syndrome presents itself in all of us
- What occurs when you say yes when you should say no
- Why Pam recommends that her clients choose patience and move slower
- Why you should manage your energy and not your time
- Connect with Pam on her website: http://www.pamreyes.com/
- Connect with Pam on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pamannreyes/