Chris Heller, the Chief Real Estate Officer at OJO Labs, has been a driving force in the real estate industry for more than three decades. From Rookie of the Year in 1989, to serving as CEO for Keller Williams and mellohome, Heller has dedicated his career to delighting homebuyers and supporting agents.
As Chief Real Estate Officer, Heller oversees all industry partnerships, creating a direct line between real estate professionals and OJO, and accelerating adoption in the industry. Additionally, Heller has spearheaded the development and growth of OJO Select Network, the company’s exclusive agent referral network of more than 15,000 agents across the U.S.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How asking questions can help you get to the bottom of your feelings of residual trauma
- Benefits of investing in yourself and seeking improvement
- How our personal and professional lives are intertwined
- The connection between our mindset and our success
- Which stories had powerful impacts on Chris’ leadership journey
- How to create new thought patterns in response to trauma triggers
- Website: https://dominantthoughts.com/
- Chris’ upcoming book: chrisheller.co
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hellersells
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chiefrealestateofficerojolabs/
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Podtrac - https://analytics.podtrac.com/privacy-policy-gdrp