Christy Conner is a driver of greater Los Angeles's innovative technology arena. She is a co-organizer of Friday Coffee Meetup, the largest active entrepreneurial and tech innovation group in Los Angeles, with more than 7,000 members.
In The Confident Connector™, Christy enthusiastically shares strategies with readers on how to build strong and authentic relationships. She seamlessly blends her perspective as a natural introvert with powerful techniques to inspire others to move past their fears and build a dynamic network that fulfills their aspirations.
Christy’s professional experience, global interests, and a light backpack have taken her to over fifty countries. Her career spans six business sectors, fourteen companies, and eighteen roles in nine departments. She has taught as an instructor of change management on five continents. It is from this unique vantage point that her grit and empathic leadership has been honed. Utilizing this global perspective coupled with local insights, she writes on leading-edge business topics that help companies work smarter and drive revenue.
She earned her private pilot’s license and went on to obtain a BS in Aviation Business Administration from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. She has an MA in International Relations from the University of Southern California (USC).
What you will learn in this episode:
- How Christy was able to get the courage to discuss personal tragedies and PTSD
- Why it’s important to get help during times of strife, even if you are high-functioning
- Why you must connect with yourself first when you come back to leading after tragedy
- What steps can you take to help you choose to get back up after tragedies
- How Christy’s favorite quote helped her regain courage and push forward
- Website: www.theconfidentconnector.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/26501697/admin/
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/confidentcnectr
- Book: https://www.amazon.com/Confident-ConnectorTM-Must-Have-Professional-Insecurity/dp/B087CSWP87/ref=sr_1_2?crid=22VVO5SK51PD0&keywords=the+confident+connector&qid=1644546213&sprefix=the+confident+connector%2Caps%2C197&sr=8-2
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Podtrac - https://analytics.podtrac.com/privacy-policy-gdrp