Erik Jensen is an owner and Chief Strategy Officer at Predictive ROI, a strategic digital marketing agency focused on helping agencies, coaches and consultants build and monetize an authority position.
If you have ever been told you need to be creating and sharing all sorts of content with your audience, but no one has shown you how it moves the needle for your business -- PROI solves that.
Erik is all about helping business owners build more stable, profitable, and scalable businesses, not by shouting directions from below, but by helping shoulder owner’s burdens and hike up the mountain alongside them.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How Erik’s fear of failure relates to those closest to him
- Why does Erik fear the potential of impacting anchor moments for his son
- What ways have people-pleasing positively affected Erik’s life
- How positive intent can turn into negative outcomes
- What types of events increase the likelihood of becoming an anchor moment
- How flexibility can lead to a damaging mindset
- Connect with Erik on his website: https://predictiveroi.com/
- Connect with Erik during the weekly Q&A: https://predictiveroi.com/pipeline-2
- Connect with Erik on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erik-jensen-b9946068/
- Connect with Erik on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PredictiveROI/
- Buy Slaying the Onion Book here and receive a signed copy, the course, and access to a community: https://www.onelightacademy.com/courses/slaying-the-onion
- Kindle version of Slaying the Onion Book available here
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Podtrac - https://analytics.podtrac.com/privacy-policy-gdrp