Conquering Obesity, with George Watson - Addressing the ELEPHANT in the Room®
Conquering Obesity, with George Watson
George has been working with business owners since 2002 in building empathetic cultures of kindness that nurture the human spirit and outperform all median cultures by at least 200%. He's a Jesus follower, a marathoner, rides an electric unicycle for his favorite hobby and is passionately in love with his wife Laurene of 33 years and father of 3 adult children.
What you will learn in this episode:
- George’s vulnerable experience with his marriage and how he created the marriage he wanted for himself
- How George’s commitment to his marriage is similar to his commitment to weight loss
- The shocking realization that led to George committing to making a change
- George’s former understanding of health and how he worked through finding the solution that worked for him
- How George’s positive perspective of his weight kept him from making the necessary changes until he had to face the reality of the situation
- The beginning of George’s weightloss journey and his surprising early successes
- How shame actually perpetuates the action you’re shameful of
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Podtrac - https://analytics.podtrac.com/privacy-policy-gdrp
Subscribe for email updates
About the Podcast
Addressing the ELEPHANT in the Room®
We discuss hard things to talk about and shed light on difficult subjects.
Addressing the ELEPHANT in the Room with Coach April Ballestero. Join us as we interview guests about the ELEPHANT in the room. We shed light on difficult subjects and learn how to better Address the ELEPHANT in the Room.
Addressing the ELEPHANT in the Room® is a ONE LIGHT AHEAD production made in association with Eric Ballestero.
Hosted by Coach April Ballestero
Produced by Eric Ballestero
© Copyright ONE LIGHT AHEAD® & April Ballestero & Eric Ballestero 2021. All Rights Reserved.
About your hosts
Author, Facilitator, Founder, Consultant, Speaker, and Strategic Leadership Coach guiding light bulb moments. Thankful to be celebrating 10 years of guiding, coaching, and leading industry leaders such as attorneys, coaches, chiropractors, financial planners, the real estate industry, and many other sales and business professionals across the nation. The celebration goes on to include over 20 years of business, professional and personal development which I am so honored to share as a vessel to our clients, coaches, and community.
Eric Ballestero has worked with Coach April Ballestero since before ONE LIGHT AHEAD®'s inception in 2011 while he was still in school and has continually brought new ideas and a lot of technical help to the team. He produced the first three seasons of Addressing the ELEPHANT in the Room® podcast in addition to being a continual partner of ONE LIGHT AHEAD®.