Sandra Martini, founder of boutique coaching firm The Martini Way, offers her mentoring clients a perfect balance of marketing savvy, intuition and results-driven systemic implementation with a healthy dose of nurturing and love.
Sandra's style is to learn about your goals and then reverse engineer them to where you are now, so you can create the quickest path to your goals possible without sacrificing your sanity or self care.
The sustainable success Sandra teaches takes time and work. If you’re looking for someone to tell you to call everyone you know and sell them a high level “X”, Sandra isn't for you.
If you want a partner who understands the big vision and intimate details of running and marketing a successful, sustainable business; who understands you and where you are, who nurtures you while being completely honest and non-judgmental and who can pull from her years of hands-on business and marketing expertise, then Sandra Martini is ready to help!
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why it can be a disservice to over deliver to your membership customers
- How business owners can alter their subscription onboarding process for better customer satisfaction
- What the number one goal of a membership or subscription program should be
- How to provide value to customers without causing overwhelm
- The unique way that Sandra has maintained a membership program for over ten years
- How customer experience correlates to customer retention growth