Award-winning author, speaker, life coach, and licensed counselor since 2005, Tina Yeager has over twenty years of experience teaching in academic, clinical, and faith-based settings. Yeager serves on the Christian Authors Network board and as a head mentor with Word Weavers International.
Her most recent book, Beautiful Warrior: Finding Victory Over the Lies Formed Against You, serves her mission of empowering audiences to become heroes in the Ultimate Author’s story.
Tina also hosts the Flourish-Meant podcast and is the publisher of Inkspirations Online, a weekly devotional publication for writers.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How to address our negativity and fearfulness
- Why do the news and social media tend to steer in a negative direction
- How to shift and move to a more hopeful mindset
- Why having a negative and fear-based mindset is worse than getting sick
- How Christians and people of faith should operate during the pandemic
- Why it’s important to take responsibility for what you’re feeding your mind
- Connect with Tina on her website: https://www.tinayeager.com/home/
- Connect with Tina on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tinayeager/
- Connect with Tina on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tyeagerwriting/
- Connect with Tina on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tyeagerwrites/
- Ten Minute Daily Teachings Unlock the Secrets to Minimize Stress and Worry: https://ten-minute-turn-arounds.teachable.com/p/subdue-stress-and-anxiety
- Flourish-Meant: You Were Meant to Live Abundantly Podcast: https://tinayeager.libsyn.com/
- Book: https://www.newhopepublishers.com/product/beautiful-warrior/